I help highly gifted women with:
- Unapologetically sharing your unique talents.
- Interrupting and rewiring deeply ingrained thought patterns
- Guiding you into the realm of infinite possibility so you may actualize your vision and take ACTION
What people are saying….
Amber has great energy, she instantly made me feel comfortable. She asked thought provoking questions and provided valuable exercises to help me dive even deeper.
– Scarlett Reesh, Site Manager, Microsoft Military Spouse Training Program
Amber gave me great insight and asked all the right questions. Her questions lead to really addressing my passions and fears. She helped me reflect on what I really want to do and what the next steps are to get there.
– Leslie Rodriguez, Chief of Staff, Leave No Veteran Behind
Amber is fantastic to work with. She helped me discover a path forward I had not thought of and left me hopeful for the future.
– Julia Weidner, news journalist and former Public Affairs Officer for United States Navy Reserve
It was a pleasure speaking with Amber. She was very upbeat and led me to non-profit development ideas that I have yet to consider.
– Amy Schweizer, Founder, Tiny Troops Soccer
Amber has really positive energy and was helpful in helping me guide my thoughts. She also had a wealth of resources to help me in areas I was needing!
– Sarah Clagett, Learning and Development Partner, Tesla
Amber is amazing! Excellent communication skills,full of energy and outstanding feedback. I felt like she was well prepared and she helped me to stay on track as well.
– Tracey Byrne, Director of Health Care Services, Interim Healthcare
Talking with Amber was so beneficial. Her questions and feedback allowed me to dig deeper into what I have been doing with my business and brought to light some important things I was overlooking. I really believe that in just one conversation, she has allowed me to take a step back and get out of my own way as I grow my business.
– Dr. Shani Cooper, LAc, DACM, Owner of Root & Soul Acupuncture
Wise and filled with great advice. More than generous with her time and knows how to ask questions to get you thinking about your current state of affairs, as well as your future.
– Jacob Widmann, Financial Management Technician, United States Army Reserve
No feedback box could ever hold all the thanks I want to give to Amber for her mentorship.
Amber has been incredibly generous with her time and energy to helping with looking at new perspectives on not just finding a job but in finding a meaningful career in a high impact role for companies and causes alike.
I would recommend Amber to (anyone) looking for a holistic high impact support on their career and life’s pursuit.
– Durodgio Peterson, Diversity Business Partner, Lyft